- This event has passed.
Cultivating Grace Workshop – Ajijic, Mexico
September 23 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Grace is so much more than a lofty state that fills your heart with gratitude. It is the direct experience of Divine Presence coming alive from within you…and it is more available than you might think.
Grace is always present to help you learn to relax out of separation, fear and control, and re-connect to the Source of real love, clarity, peace, strength and joy. Grace is not some spiritual high you can chase. Rather, it is a more substantial and receptive way of being to be cultivated, to help us live meaningfully and be of benefit to others.
In this experiential daylong workshop, Miranda will take you on an inner journey through the four dimensions of Grace, sharing potent practices from her Cultivating Grace card deck.
Together, in a palpable atmosphere of unconditional love, she will lead you in –
- Dropping the struggle and gaining real traction on your spiritual path.
- Recognizing what you are always within and part of.
- Letting loving presence pervade your being: restoring natural peace and joy.
- Letting your suffering to be transformed into wisdom.
- Becoming a more graceful where it matters most.
Come if you yearn to access deeper dimensions of consciousness and embody your highest potential in this world.
SUGGESTED DONATION – 1000-2000 pesos
For more information, please email Susan Mashkes