Spiritual practices can be immensely restorative in times of unrest. Sages of all the great wisdom traditions have reminded us that no matter what’s happening externally, the Grace we need is always shining at the center of our being, available to sustain and guide us through all the ups and downs of life.
We can access Grace through surrender. But what is surrender, really? What does it take to actually let go and come to abide more substantially in our true nature?
I have found that surrender happens not through trying harder, but through something quite the opposite – a transmission and practice I call Ego Relaxation
On Thursday, September 1 during a FREE video event, I will be sharing more about this beautiful practice that can support you relaxing out of the framework of separation and limiting patterns of anxiety and insecurity. Furthermore, I will initiate you into the practice of Ego Relaxation that guides you in how to relax your defenses and soften into your essence, where great peace, love, joy, freedom, and clarity always reside.
In this heart-opening hour on Thursday 1 September, you will:
– Take a spontaneous vacation from the stress and struggle generated by your own mind, as I lead you into the Ego Relaxation meditation–bringing you back into a natural state of peace and joy.
– Discover that grace, the supreme spiritual nourishment we need, is always alive at the core of your being — and how to access it through the practice of Ego Relaxation.
– Open to a holistic view of ego and essence, not in a dualistic framework that perceives one as bad and the other good, but as the surface and depth of one divine ocean of consciousness that allows you to turn absolutely everything you grapple with into a gateway home.
– Learn which qualities you can cultivate to support flourishing inwardly — addressing the primary stumbling blocks on your spiritual path, while also making you deeper, wiser, kinder, and more resilient.
– Relax into the loving holding of the universe to feel restored, while regaining your innate trust, optimism, and healthy responsiveness in changing times
During this free event hosted by the Shift Network, I will be sharing my own experience of applying spiritual practice to challenging situations, and what can help you let go into the Presence that is Love Itself.
I will also be sharing more about an upcoming new 8-week online Shift Network course that starts 21st September .
Come and receive the spiritual nourishment you need to abide in natural great peace — and access the wisdom with which to meet the invitations of your life, and of our times, from Grace.
I hope you’re able to attend the event as scheduled. But if you register and miss it, you’ll receive a downloadable recording as soon as it’s available.