Mantra Medicine – 3 part webinar series
September 30 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Saturday, repeating until October 14, 2023
Wherever you find yourself on the spiritual path, mantra can take you further. It can calm your whirring mind, helping to change the channel from unwholesome habits to loving awareness. It can lift your spirits, re-connecting you to the boundless love, peace and joy of your deepest heart. It can infuse your existing yoga, meditation, or inquiry practice with a Grace beyond your conceptual understanding. Ultimately, each mantra is a living stream of Grace offering immense energetic and spiritual support to carry you home to your True Nature.
Saturdays, September 30, October 7 and October 14 10am-12 noon Pacific/1-3pm Eastern/7-9pm CEST
This three-part webinar series invites you to join me for an inspirational and juicy dive into devotion. Together, we will listen, sing, and open to ancient sounds and syllables handed down through the wisdom traditions to help purify, refine and expand your inner life.
Anyone sincere is welcome, whether you are newer to the path or a long-time meditator or bhakti.
In each session, I will open up two mantras from my “Streams of Grace” album. I will illuminate the meaning of each mantra as well as the particular challenges it can help you overcome on your path and the essential quality it helps to awaken within. I will initiate you into the subtle nuances of each mantra including specific visualizations or postures that can help to bring its transforming Grace more fully alive, and how to integrate these mantras into your daily life.
Join us and discover how to –
- Find deeper connection with The Divine Presence – within or beyond a particular faith tradition, even if you are not sure what you believe in.
- Find your authentic way to pray (or rejuvenate an existing prayer life).
- Cut through judgment, fear and negative thought patterns.
- Infuse your existing practice of meditation, yoga, or inquiry with a mantra (and be prepared for it to take off!)
- Access your deep heart and its innate love, joy, beauty, courage, and peace.
- Marinate in the Truth and unity at your depth in community with like-minded others.
What’s included –
- 3 x 2 hour Zoom webinars on September 30, October 7, and October 14 from 10am-12 noon Pacific Time.
- Lifetime access to recordings of all 3 webinars plus the 90 minute introductory webinar on September 16th.
- Course Homepage with recordings and bonus materials.
- Private FB group where you can share your experience with others in the program, and ask direct questions to Miranda related to the course.
PLUS free Bonus Materials –
- Written handouts on Prayer Power, Seducing yourself into Spiritual Practice, and each of the mantras we will cover.
- Downloadable Mp3 audio recording of the Maha Lakshmi extended practice – an exquisite blend of spoken word meditation, visualization & mantra. This is a brand new professional recording created specifically for this course.
- Downloadable MP3 versions of “Streams of Grace: Mantra Medicine for Yoga & Inner Peace” – both the Standard Edition and also the Special Edition (which features spoken word inductions into the essence of each mantra).